Centrally located in Manhattan’s Murray Hill neighborhood, Park South Hotel is only steps away from the 6 Line subway stop at Park Avenue and 28th Street.
DIRECTIONS FROM LAGUARDIA AIRPORT
- Exit the airport on Grand Central Parkway W.
- Take exit 4 to Brooklyn Queens Expressway toward 1-278.
- Merge onto E Brooklyn Queens Expressway S/Queens Midtown Expressway S.
- Take exit 35 and merge onto I-495 W.
- Take exit toward 3rd Avenue/41.
- Merge onto E 37th and then make left onto Park Avenue.
- Turn left on 28th Street and Park South Hotel will be on the right.
DIRECTIONS FROM JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Get on I-678 N from 130th and Bergen Road.
- Continue on I-678 N and take I-495 W to E 35th Street in Manhattan.
- Exit from I-495 W and use the left lane to take the exit toward E 35th Street.
- Turn right onto E 35th Street and then left at the third cross street onto Park Avenue.
- Turn left onto E 28th Street and Park South Hotel will be on the right.
DIRECTIONS FROM NEWARK LIBERTY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Get on I-78 Express E/Phillipsburg–Newark Expressway from Express Road.
- Follow signs for Holland Tunnel/New York City and merge onto I-78 Express E/Phillipsburg–Newark Expressway.
- Follow I-78 E to the Holland Tunnel in Manhattan and take exit 3 toward Brooklyn.
- Merge onto Ericsson Place and continue straight onto Beach Street.
- Take a slight left onto Avenue of the Americas and turn right onto W 23rd Street.
- Turn left onto Madison Avenue and then turn right onto E 28th Street. Park South Hotel will be on the right.