- The prime location: Close to celebrated sightseeing, fine dining, high-end shopping, and myriad transportation options.
- Spacious guestrooms: 487 modern rooms average 364 square feet and are oversized compared to many New York City accommodations.
- Stunning views: Gaze out at the city lights from the rooftop bar and through your guestroom’s floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Luxurious spa and salon: Pamper yourself at Times Square’s only full-service spa, with a dry bar to primp for nights on the town.
- Innovative dining: Light breakfasts, quick lunches, or sumptuous dinners at T45, a chic bistro serving globally inspired shareable plates.
From world-famous shows on Broadway and MoMA to year-round events at Bryant Park, Hyatt Centric Times Square New York is the perfect launchpad to explore the Big Apple. Other exciting nearby Times Square activities in New York that are walking distance include Bryant Park, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Radio City Music Hall, and Madison Square Garden, …