- AKA Sutton Place’s NYC extended stay amenities include 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art equipment
- large heated indoor swimming pool with comfortable lounge chairs
- complimentary business center with beautifully designed work area, Mac workstations, laser printing and copy/fax services
- complimentary laundry facilities on premises
- elegant lobby with comfortable seating areas and direct access to a.lounge, and business center
- private, climate-controlled wine lockers
- a.cinema, AKA’s intimate, resident-only screening room
a.lounge is AKA Sutton Place’s newest amenity addition, designed by acclaimed design house Meyer Davis Studio, known for celebrated NYC restaurants Locanda Verde and Boqueria as well as noteworthy hospitality and residential projects nationwide. a.lounge artfully complements Sutton Place’s traditional warmth with a relaxing yet of-the-moment ambiance, numerous cozy seating areas, an open fireplace and a spectacular marble bar serving coffee in the morning and a curated selection of wine and cocktails in the evening. A tranquil private indoor garden with latticework and water feature completes the sense that AKA Sutton Place is far removed from the bustling city, yet fully connected with public wifi and mac workstations in a beautifully designed and furnished work area.