- Modern, upscale hotel in Midtown Manhattan: Blending the heritage of its 1928 red brick and stone architecture with the modernity of its tasteful interior design, IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue radiates a chic and sophisticated appeal inside and out.
- Quiet, comfortable and lavish guestrooms: IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue’s lodgings deliver comfort in every corner with carefully curated furnishings and décor sourced from fine materials. Expansive suites offer Jacuzzi tubs and separate living spaces with large windows overlooking Midtown Manhattan’s spectacular vistas.
- Advanced and convenient meeting spaces: A penthouse suite and a 20,000 square foot meeting space at nearby Convene at 101 Park Avenue serve as stylish venues for hosting business events, luncheons or cocktail parties.
- Ample amenities: On-site concierge round out a list of customer-focused services to make visitors’ stays as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.
- Located in the core of the Big Apple: Positioned in a central hub of landmarks and activity, IBEROSTAR 70 Park Avenue lies a few blocks away from the Empire State Building, Grand Central Station, Bryant Park, Times Square and other must-see sights.
- Additional Services: We are pet friendly so feel free to bring along your furry friends for a NYC adventure. There is a $10 USD fee per pet per night. Don’t fret about all those packages coming in for that big meeting or event; we have plenty of storage space for only $3 USD fee per package.
Every room offers a desk with a comfortable working area, complimentary Wi-Fi, in-room mini-bar with snacks and refreshments, a refrigerator, complimentary in-room laptop sized safe and the entire hotel is 100% non-smoking. Select room types even have the added perk of looking directly at the prominent Empire State Building, located just five blocks away. Select room types also offer unobstructed views of the charming, …